Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wedding Photos part 1

I got the wedding photos out in the mail!  As a "thank you" for being so patient, I also (secretly) sent a few prints along to the bride and groom as a little surprise!

And of course, I packaged the CD's up and sent them off without leaving any here to show you.

BUT I edited Katie's photographs on this computer, which means I have them available to show you!

So, I'll start by showing you some of the wonderful photos that Katie took.  And when I finally remember to get my photographs onto this computer, I'll show some of those as well!

The mother of the groom lovingly admiring her soon-to-be daughter-in-law.


Such a beautifully classic "getting ready" shot!


Putting on the dress



And some finishing touches!





Katie got some GREAT shots from her post in the balcony during the ceremony!

Mother of the Bride giving her away...


to the husband who tearfully takes her hand.


Beautiful job Katie!  Thanks for all of your hard work!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photos! The bride will love these. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete