Here are just a few of the many many photographs I took for that beautiful wedding.
These girls had so much spunk!
Wasn't she a beautiful bride?
The sanctuary was just gorgeous!
She was just a doll.
Look at that smile- she's so happy!
They washed each other's feet. I love the symbolism!
Always laughing :)
"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"
How fun!
I just love this.
The rings.
It was FREEZING out!
Best Man's speech.
Maid of Honor's speech.
First dance as husband and wife!
Now the guests join in on the dancing fun.
Spinning the bride before the bouquet toss.
These guys had dedication. Again, it was FREEZING!
The big send off!!
Congratulations Andrew and Heidi!


































BEAUTIFUL! You captured the day just perfectly Jess! I love them all! :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice...I like them all, but similar to the picture of you and Tyler with the umbrella...I really like the outside throwing snow photo. They will remember this day through some beautiful photos you took.
ReplyDelete