Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daily Photographs #1

I've decided to make it a point to take at least one photograph each day for my own simple pleasure.  Doesn't matter what it is- as long as it isn't a work assignment.  Anything that catches my eye.

Maybe you'd enjoy seeing them?

Today I was on the road to Marshall, MN.  It was a very blustery day, with crazy blowing wind and poor visibility.  However, it made for some very interesting photos.





Along the way, there were some particular places that gave me a chuckle.


If you're looking for a modern place to stay, look no further.  Apparently, it's very nice.


I feel like I've heard this advice before.
Don't try taking the easy street.  It's nothing but a dead end.


Well, I'd say it was a successful first day of daily photos.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Jess. I will be looking forward to any and all.
    Spent a great afternoon with your mother.
    Alyssa arrived early afternoon so Linda has all five of her kids home. Will get to see them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see! I love the snowy set. They convey the feeling of a Minnesota winter very well! I enjoyed the others too.

    That first one keeps grabbing me back for another look. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Jess! The barn looks like a beautiful painting. And the signs you found are just priceless! I look forward to your daily photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the barn pics, Jess!! Haunting, magical...

    ReplyDelete