"It's better to be noticed for blood-red lipstick or bright blue eyeshadow...than to walk around with timidly applied, conventional makeup, looking like a great big question mark."
-Kevyn Aucoin, The Art of Makeup
Or, the one that always comes to mind when I actually do listen to that advice:
"Did a parrot explode on your face? SQUAK!!"
-My husband, Daft Moment in the Dating Stage of Life
Don't worry. He knows better now. :) And I love him.

HaHa! Poor Tyler really jumped into that one with both feet didn't he? You married him anyway. :D
ReplyDeleteI will share the quote with Tom tomorrow, who will be vastly amused.
You are glamorous! Your photo looks like it should be in an ad. I know why Tyler said that...he was nervous. Who wouldn't be dating a knock-out!
ReplyDeleteI love your signature red lipstick! You're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFinally it came to me - this photo looks like it could be a classy ad for Coke!
ReplyDelete