Then Sunday was date night. We left Wally at home and went out to Olive Garden.
But, alas, we were not the only ones with that idea. Olive Garden had a 75 minute wait- and a ten minute wait just for a "you have to wait" buzzer!
So we went to another restaurant. It will rename nameless. It wasn't good. My monte cristo was just four almost burnt blobs dusted in powdered sugar plopped on my plate. Not very appetizing...
Oh, and a tip for you. Don't wear red, slick, stiletto heels in icy conditions.
I literally had to hang on Tyler's arm to get anywhere.
Girls and their insensible shoes. Did Tyler even know what he was getting into??


Those shoes are *extremely* cool!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!
I'm sure Tyler didn't mind having you depend on him and hanging on his arm. :)
I love the latest family photo - where else would you see red lipstick, a NRA hat and a dog named Wally in one portrait?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun Valentine's!
Sounds like a perfect Valentines Day!
ReplyDelete