Baby's apparently not.
Huge!!
At our doctor's appointment last Wednesday, Doc informed me that Baby has not dropped, that every thing is still tightly closed up- there is no sign of Baby being ready soon. In fact, Doc told me that he was heading out of town this weekend, but he wasn't worried about me going into labor while he was gone. "We'll be seeing you at your 39 week appointment next week."
Sheesh- thanks. ;)
Though I'd prefer my doctor be into town when I go into labor, I was really hoping that Baby would prove him wrong...
I don't think he's going to.
My beautiful niece was born on the 25th. Since her birth, I have become even more impatient. But I sure have loved getting in some newborn cuddles while I wait for my little man!
Look at all of her hair! Just like her oldest sister, but lighter. So fun!
Also, since her birth, Aaron has been more needy with me. I think connections are being made. Perhaps he's realizing there'll be change happening here soon too. I want to spend all day playing with him like he wants me to, but when I have to clean or (more often) use the bathroom, he melts down. Thankfully, when we do play, he's pretty good about letting me sit on the couch or lay in the bed! This mama is tired!
Not the best photo, but he looks so old with his new haircut. And looks even more like Daddy!
Speaking of Daddy- it's deer season! Aaron helped him get every thing ready last night (much to Aaron's delight), and Tyler went out first thing this morning. Haven't heard from him yet. But it's a gorgeous day for it! I'm kind of hoping he gets his deer right away, so he's at my disposal when I need him. ;) But he loves being out there so much, I'm happy he's getting the chance to!
Well, I think I'm going to drink my giant glass of raspberry leaf tea and bounce on my birthing ball a while. Let's get moving Babe!!



No comments:
Post a Comment