Oh wait, that's not actually me. Though it is exactly how I feel at 40 weeks.
I had forgotten this baby was a stubborn Sauck. I had great hopes he would make an early appearance. Instead, we're at 40 weeks and he's settled in and said, "Nope! I'm not budging!"
He still hasn't even dropped. I haven't dilated at all. 0% effaced. NOTHING HAPPENING.
Oh, except the additional stretch marks, the Braxton Hicks, the night sweats, the constant need to pee...
And this little joy- I've swelled up a TON in the last two weeks! Even just in this one week. I can't even wear the "fat ring" I bought at Walmart anymore. I think I actually could wear Tyler's wedding band without fear of it slipping off.
And I don't know why! I've actually cut way back and/or completely eliminated coffee, pop, and juice. I've been drinking about a gallon of water a day. And yet I've gained 10 pounds in the last two weeks!! What?!
Today Doc asked if I wanted to think about induction. But I guess as long as he's healthy, I'll just keep on waiting.... I guess.
Perhaps I'll be showing up for Thanksgiving dinner afterall...looking like I've got the Butterball stuffed under my shirt.


Hang in there Sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am sure he will come very soon! Keep walking! I admire how positive you are!
ReplyDelete