Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daily photographs #14

Saturday reminded me of days back in the studio.  I was able to take photos of Mandy, Katie's sister-in-law, and her daughter for Caregiving in America.  Okay, Okay, I know.  I said my daily photos would be "non-work related."  However, THAT'S HARD!  It's hard enough to come up with a photo to take, so why not take advantage of some fun work-ops. :)

Take a look:


(a tad blown out, eh? Okay, more than a tad. Oh well, I still love those eyes and that expression)


See, there's those eyes again.


And no, don't expect to see these exact photos in the magazine.  I save those for the magazine.  So there. 

2 comments:

  1. They are beaufiful, Jess! :) I love that little Ramsie-girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just want to know why the beautiful Mandy is NOT bloated AT ALL!!!?
    Wow, I sure can't identify.
    Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete