Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daily Photos #34 (3/28/10)

Ok ok! I admit it.  I failed.

I had a goal to take a photo every day.

And.  Well.  I missed Saturday.

And really, there was no excuse.  I was even visiting family!  I was with my grandparents, Dad, and Terry.  Those people are used to getting their photo taken.  I bet I would have hardly been given a fight.
And I didn't even take out the camera.

I am so ashamed.
Sigh.


But, I sure did have a great time!  It was so nice to hang out, eat, eat, watch a dumb movie, and eat.  I love them.

Oh and then we went shopping.  And....

TA-DA!
Aren't they beautiful?  So, I took this photo on Sunday.  But we bought them on Saturday.

As a birthday gift from Dad & Terry plus a little help from Grandma & Grandpa, (and a tiny dip into our tax refund money), I got these SUPER CUTE BOOTS!

That's right.  Drool.

3 comments:

  1. I am drooling! Those are awesome... Can't wait to see you kickin' around in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo! Boots!!!
    I LOVE them!
    What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete