Monday, March 15, 2010

Daily Photographs #20, 21

Coming up with a new photo every day is hard!

I was given this beautiful serving bowl as a gift.  Since I rarely serve enough food to ever have a need for it, but want to display its beauty for all to see, I've decided to use it as a fruit bowl.  It's just too pretty to leave in the cupboard.

And the looks of it on the table reminded me of the still life paintings we did in high school.

So I figured, "Good enough reason as any to photograph it."


But a much more fun opportunity for photos presented itself on Saturday.  And I nearly forgot to pick up my camera!

Ma, Tom, Grey and the kids came down to visit!

We had Mark and Kay over to join everyone for lunch (and WOO! My chicken pot pie turned out!).  Tom and Tyler went to a gun show.  And we all just a had a grand ol' time.

And then, as everyone was getting ready to leave, I remembered my camera.

Every shot I got was blurry.  Guess I wasn't really taking it seriously enough.

That, and those kids just are too fast for me.

I apologize for my lapse of skills Saturday.


Yeah guys, I agree.  :-P

1 comment:

  1. The visit and pot pie were wonderful. Thanks for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete