Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Bumpie- 27 weeks

27 weeks!  According to some sources, that's 7 months- aka, the third trimester!


And I'm feeling it!  This belly is growing fast, and it's getting rather uncomfortable.  Poor Tyler has had to deal with my tossing and turning at night (which is more like flopping and flapping).

At the last doctor's appointment, Doc measured my stomach and exclaimed that I was not having a "Little Peanut!"  Apparently, my belly is large!! :)  Tyler's taken that as an opportunity to remind me of different family members that were born quite large!


And, okay, I admit it.  I set up the baby swing.  But in my defense, I was cleaning out the play/guest room and wanted the closet space.  So viola!  (Also, I may be excited...)

We've had a fun busy summer and I can't believe it's almost over.  Aaron fell in love with the water park and asked to go every time we got in the car.



He takes after his Mama. :)

1 comment: