Doesn't it look awesome?
The stairs leading up- perfect little steps for little feet.
Safety rails and such are still needing to be installed upstairs, and the pulley-system for the upstairs barn door. Then comes fun things, like finishing the inside and painting the outside!!
Also, I'm daydreaming about a giant twisty slide coming out the back from upstairs. Hard to find, but I'm dreaming!
Oh, and Aaron wants to show you his latest skill:
And then I moved everything out and painted those walls! They were so dingy, I couldn't stand it. Not even the color I want in there, but I had leftover paint from the kitchen so I used that. No pictures yet though, sorry.
Oh, and I'm TRYING not to put up the baby swing in the living room! It's so cute!



Awww, this was fun to see. So much going on with excitement and coming changes. Love it.
ReplyDelete