I'm posting a week early because we had our ultrasound today! So I can tell you that Baby is measuring at about 1 pound already. According to all those pregnancy websites, Baby's about the size of a pomegranate, or a long carrot in length from head to foot.
(Karate chop!!)
And Baby is ACTIVE!! The ultrasound tech said the placenta is again anterior, meaning in front, which would mean it would be absorbing most of Baby's blows. Which is a good thing, I guess, this time, because I can still feel them plenty!! This child was kicking and moving all over the place during the ultrasound. :)
Here's a glimpse:
And some hiccups:
And in case you're wondering, Yes! We did find out the gender!
Oh... you want to know??
It's a boy!!
Fist Bump!!
Aaron thinks it's a dinosaur...
We are thrilled that Aaron will be having a little brother! What a blessing. :)




I was hoping for another boy! Yaaay! Grandma and Grandpa Nelson are very excited!
ReplyDeleteHow amazing! I am so happy for u!
ReplyDelete