"aaaaahhhh. This is the life!" - stomach.

14 weeks. That awkward time when I just look like I have a belly! No one really guesses it's a baby in there at this point. And I've been trying to make myself not care about that. I know it's baby! And bloat...
Oh the bloat! If I took this photo right after I had eaten, it'd look a little different. Like, two months different! The bloat is CRAZY this time around!
I've enjoyed being pregnant with my sister-in-law. She's been a great encourager as we hold each other accountable to working out or at least staying active. And now that I'm out of that first trimester, working out is more enjoyable again. When I can convince myself I don't need a second nap instead...
Aaron's trying to figure out this "baby in my tummy" thing. In the mornings, we'll lift up my shirt and talk to Baby. When we're done (read: when he's done), he'll pull my shirt back down and say "Night Night Baby!"
He makes my heart swell. :)
What a sweet word-picture!
ReplyDelete