Sunday, February 26, 2017

Aaron - 3 years

My Aaron turned THREE YEARS OLD on February 11.  I cannot believe it.


And I cannot imagine life without him in it.


He is super social.  He LOVES going to see friends or having them over.


He's musical.  As Grandma Carol puts it, "He's got a song in his heart."  He sings most of the day - loudly to me, quietly to himself.  He picks up on new songs amazingly fast.


He is so affectionate.  Multiple times a day, he tells me "I love you Mom."  or "Give me hug."  He loves cuddling.  He is always wanting to hug, kiss, or hold Joseph's hand.


He's tough.  He's split his lip, he's skinned his hands and knees, he's even fallen down the stairs and just gets right back up and keeps on going!  


He roars like a dinosaur anywhere and everywhere we go.  His favorite food is pizza, or simply "pupperoni."  He counts to 10 (and automatically assumes that if you're counting, you're playing hide and seek).  He says his alphabet.  He reads stories to himself and to Joseph (having memorized certain books).

I am over-the-moon proud of my dear son.  I am incredibly thankful for him.  

1 comment: