"I sure do like those Christmas cookies, sugar
I sure do like those Christmas cookies, babe...
I sure do like those Christmas cookies, babe...
The ones that look like Santa Claus
Christmas trees, bells and stars
I sure do like those Christmas cookies, babe..." (George Strait)
Sugar cookies are a hit in this house. I make enough for us to eat here at home, for family get-togethers, and for Tyler to take to work.
This year I also made "stained glass" snowflake cookies. That's jolly rancher in the middle!
And Aaron helped me decorate this year. I REALLY loved that! He'd point to the color, I'd squeeze the bottle and he'd direct it on the cookie. Then he'd pick out what sprinkles he wanted and went to town.
("Now those sprinkly things just makes things worse
'Cause it makes them taste better than they did at firstAnd they're absolutely impossible to resist...")
And I couldn't let the broken cookies go to waste!
"I sure do like those Christmas cookies, babe."





No comments:
Post a Comment