Wednesday, November 10, 2010

He's a good ol' dog.

Yes.  I bought Wally a sweater.

He had all his hair shaved off and he gets cold so easily!  I couldn't help myself.

Much to my surprise (and to my husband's disgust), Wally actually loves his sweater!

Look at that content look on his face as he rolls in the grass.  Doesn't that look like complete comfort?

"Thanks for putting my sweater on!  I'm so warm!!"

See, he really loves it.


"Ok.  Enough photos."

However, he does not love getting his photo taken.

"Really?  You're really going to make me sit here for this?  Really?  Ugh."

"But this is so lame.  Sitting by these lame pumpkins.  Hmph."

Here you can see how Wally has taken notes from Tyler.  "If you're going to make me take a photo, I'm going to make a goofy face."
(see example)





He's a good dog.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! I sitting here alone laughing my head off!
    :D

    ReplyDelete