Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Daily Photos #40, 41 (4.3.10-4.4.10)

(photo by Kay)
We decorated Easter eggs on Saturday.


The boys take the art of egg dying very seriously.

Look at that determination.


After egg dying, we bolted around on Pete's 110.


Yes, I may be a little jealous that Pete has a 110.  I love my (er Tom's) old 110.


Easter Sunday's weather was beautiful.
It brought all the houligans out.

You can always spot a houligan by their dark sunglasses.  It's how they hide their shifty eyes.



I guess this houligan got wise and ditched the shades.  That way he was able to sneak up on this poor girl.

She didn't have a chance.


Ok... maybe the sunglasses = houligan correlation is not always accurate.

Unless Katie's a houligan.


She might be...

Katie?



2 comments:

  1. You caught me! I've been trying to hide it for years but it's time to come clean..

    **Hi, my name is Katie and I am a houligan.**

    Awww, it feels good to get that off my chest! :)

    ...Love the pictures and the story, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got these pictures!

    ReplyDelete