Mondays are not my favorite days.
Last night I set the alarm, climbed into bed, and my husband and I prayed together. We thanked God for his provision, for each other, and for the wonderful weekend we had. We prayed for Tyler's safety as he heads out of town for work this week. We didn't think to pray for me as I faced another Monday morning.
I began the morning by pulling the laundry out of the dryer. These were the clothes I had planned on wearing to work, and the clothes that Tyler needed to pack for work. All were soaked. Fun...
Then when I was "making myself pretty", I somehow managed to SLAM my head on the corner of the towel rack! OW!
On top of that, I had to say goodbye to Tyler. Never a fun thing to do, knowing he's not due home again until Wednesday night. *sniffle*
To make even more memorable (or perhaps in attempts to forget the day), after scraping the frost off my freezing car, I BANGED my head getting into the vehicle! OUCH!!
Now, I just received word that Tyler will not be home until FRIDAY. Sad. That just settles it. I hate Mondays.
If the day continues as it has, will you promise to visit me in the hospital?

What a start! But I am sure the rest of the day will be great. It was so nice having you drive me home--a wonderful one-on-one. Love it and you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a crummy Monday! I hope the week just goes up and up and up from here! ...I know Friday will be a good one! :) MOA, here we come!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Not only would I visit you in the hospital, I'll bring flowers. And chocolate.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the "rest of the story!"
ReplyDelete