This was the inspiration for my bridal bouquet. Simple antique blue hydrangea with a white satin wrap around the exposed stems. My girls will be carrying white hydrangea. I am so excited about them! If you notice the filler flower in the bouquet, that's what the boutonnieres will be made of. The moms will also have freesia.
I love the simplicity of the bridesmaid's dresses. They are very simple, yet elegant. We are adding spaghetti straps to them. The table settings will also be very simple, and each one slightly different, and I am loving the feel they will give to the reception. Imagine white linen table clothes and napkins, and hydrangea everywhere! Each table will have a vase or antique jar with a blue ribbon tied around it with one white silk hydrangea in it.
The three tier, square blue cake will have chocolate brown ribbon around the bottom of each tier and either white or brown silk hydrangea decorating it.
I would tell you about my dress... but I'm not going to. :)
That centerpiece is gorgeous! ...I cannot wait for the big day! :)
ReplyDelete